Cancellation Penalties are as follows:
- 72hrs or more notice – refund full amount less the 10% deposit*
- Less than 72hrs notice – no refund
- * Where bookings are made through a booking agent / third party, and the conditions of that party differ from ours, the most stringent condition shall apply. Where agents take an administration fee during refunds, the refund amount specified in our conditions will be reduced by such a fee.
- In the unfortunate event that a tour has to be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances that are outside our ability to control a full refund will be provided or you can be allocated to the next tour date; however Raven Tours accepts no responsibility for other costs incurred or associated costs caused by such a cancellation.
- Conditions for Raven Tours, please read through the important information below.
Conditions of entry:
- The ticket holder agrees that whilst joining us at Raven Tours, he/she shall, Act only in a lawful manner;
- Comply with all reasonable demands, directions and requests given by Raven Tours, employees, servants and/or agents;
- exercise all due care and control for own safety and for that of their family members under their control or supervision.
- Raven Tours retains the right to deny access and/or eject visitors who are being a public nuisance, acting recklessly or failing to observe directions from signage or Raven Tours staff.
- Raven Tours, its employees and agents shall not be liable, either in contract or for negligence, for any injury loss or damage, whether caused by negligence or otherwise, arising out of or caused by the condition of the land, any building or structure within the site, any natural or other hazard, or by any activity on the site.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult who shall be solely responsible for their care and conduct whilst on Site.
- No visual or sound recording are to be made of the tour guides monologues.
- Publicity and image use rights—all photos taken by the company during a tour are the company’s property and may be used for marketing purposes without the customer’s permission
- Accuracy of information listed on the website—website material or content can be changed at any time at the company’s discretion
There are always inherent risks associated with activities which may result in personal injury to participants. By booking a tour through Raven Tours or any third party agency you agree to fully accept the terms and conditions and agree to bear these risks.
To the full extent of the law I absolve, release, discharge and indemnify Raven Tours and its employees, representatives and agents (indemnities) from any personal injury, mental anguish, loss and/or damage of any kind suffered by me, however caused arising out of my participation in any activity, including with limitation, where caused by any acts of negligence by the indemnities.
I declare that I have read and understood the above and accept full responsibility for my safety each time I participate in the tour activities, and waiver any claim I might have on Raven Tours as set out above I further agree to abide by the safety instructions and tour rules.
You will be asked to sign this disclaimer once you board the tour bus.